Friday, September 29, 2006

Rep. Foley resigns over e-mails to male page

.
Rep. Foley resigns over e-mails to male page - Politics - MSNBC.com Rep. Foley resigns over e-mails to male pages Florida Republican had been considered a shoo-in for re-election



WASHINGTON - Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla., abruptly resigned from Congress on Friday in the wake of questions about e-mails he wrote a former teenage male page.

"I am deeply sorry and I apologize for letting down my family and the people of Florida I have had the privilege to represent," he said in a statement issued by his office.



Tim Russert final breaks the glass on the rite of going after the hords of Interns that come to Washington, DC every day of the year.

Like this is big news. Having worked on the Hill wayyyy back when I watched this happen every day. These people are no different that other groups and this has been going on for far too long.

At least he is an equal oppt stocker.

Wowwwwww,





No comments: